Website Legal InformationUpdated: 24/05/16
There are number of legal matters you should be aware of, and agree to, before you go any further on this site www.justdrive.com.au. These matters include:
1. Just Drive’s website Privacy Statement
2. The Terms and Conditions of Use to which you agree when you visit this site; and
3. The basis on which Just Drive, and any of its related entities, are excluded from any liability relating to the use of this site. Disclaimer.
1. Terms And Conditions Of Use
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS
1.1 http://www.justdrive.com.au (the Website) is owned and operated by Just Drive under the registered domain name of www.justdrive.com.au
1.2 Reading of this material implies that you agree with and understand the Legal Information contained on this site and are bound by the terms and conditions of access to this site and all disclaimers found on this Website (general conditions). You are deemed to accept these general conditions of use each and every time you access this Website in any way. If you do not agree to these terms, please exit the Website now and delete all records on your system.
1.3 Just Drive reserves the right to amend the general conditions at anytime. Accordingly, you should periodically refer to the conditions contained in this document and elsewhere on the Website. Use Of The Website
USE OF THE WEBSITE
1.4 You may view the Website and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this Website solely for your own personal use, information, research or study. The express written authority of Just Drive must be obtained before the Website or any of the information or software contained on it is used for any commercial purpose.
1.5 You must not use the Website or any of the information or software contained on it in any way or for any purpose which:
- is unlawful; or
- interferes with any legal rights of Just Drive Pty Ltd; or
- is prohibited by the general conditions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1.6 All intellectual property rights in the software and the publications available on the Website, are and remain the exclusive property of ourselves or third party suppliers as the case may be. When using the publications and the Website, you must comply with the law including, without limitation, copyright laws.
1.7 Unless permitted by law or as otherwise expressly permitted in these terms, you must not, nor must you authorise any third person to:
- reproduce, copy, download, scrape, store, publish, transmit, transfer, communicate, distribute, disseminate, sell, rent, lend or otherwise use the publications or the Website, or any part of the publications or Website, in any form or by any means;
- modify or make any alterations, additions or amendments to any part of the publications downloaded from the Website;
- make the Website available to any person other than an authorised user;
- convert material downloaded from the Website into an electronic format other than the one in which it was supplied;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discern the source code of the components of the Website or reproduce all or any portion of the said components;
- remove, alter, circumvent or tamper with any trade marks, copyright notices, copyright protection devices, disclaimers or other legal notices;
- combine the whole or any part of the data available on the Website with any other software data or material; or
- store or use any part of such data in an archival database or other searchable database except as forming part of any work product.
1.8 You may download, display, print and reproduce the information on this Website, in unaltered form only, for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
1.9 All names, logos and marks appearing in this Website, except as otherwise noted, are trademarks owned or used under license by Just Drive, where we market our products or provides services as the case maybe bearing such trademarks. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the Website content, is strictly prohibited.
NOT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
1.10 The information on this Website is provided by way of background only. It is made available to you on the understanding that Just Drive Pty Ltd is not rendering any legal advice, financial advice or any other advice.
1.11 You should obtain professional financial advice tailored to your specific circumstances and needs prior to making any financial decisions.
CURRENCY OF INFORMATION
1.12 Just Drive has taken reasonable care creating this Website and will endeavour to ensure that it contains accurate and current information. The information is current at (24/05/16)
1.13 However, it is recommended that visitors to the Website exercise their own skill and care with respect to the use of information found on it. Before relying on the material found on this Website, users are asked to consider its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance to their purposes.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
1.14 Just Drive accepts no liability for any interference with, or damage to, a visitor’s computer system, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this Website or its use.
1.15 Just Drive does not warrant that your access to this Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
1.16 Links provided to other Internet sites are provided for the user's convenience and do not constitute Just Drive's endorsement of the information at those sites, or any associated person, organisation, product or service and is not to be construed in way any way as an endorsement by Just Drive.
INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
1.17 In accessing this Website, you release Just Drive, and its respective directors, officers, employees, share-holders, agents and consultants (those indemnified) from any claim relating in any way to your use of this Website and you indemnify those indemnified from and against all actions, proceedings, claims and demands against any of those indemnified by a party claiming loss or damage as a result of your acting other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
1.18 These general conditions and any disputes arising out of the use of this Website are governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Western Australia.
1.19 Just Drive retains the right to terminate your access to this Website at any time for any reason and without any warning.
JUST DRIVE AND RELATED ENTITIES
1.20 In these terms, Just Drive includes Just Drive Pty Ltd ACN 007 388 696 and its related entities as those words are defined in the Corporations Act 2001, (Cth).
1.21 Just Drive referred to in this Policy as “Just Drive”, “us”, “we” and “our”.
- The information and materials on this Website (including but not limited to the software, calculators, tools, logos and names) is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as of the date of posting to the Website.
- Just Drive, and its officers, agents, employees and contractors do not:
- give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information and materials on this Website; or
- warrant that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free
- Just Drive or its employees shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage, however arising, whether in negligence or otherwise, out of or in connection with the information or omissions on the Website (including any linked site).
Your feedback is important to us in maintaining and improving services provided to you. We acknowledge that sometimes we do not meet your expectations or that we have got it wrong. In situations like this, we are ready to listen and act swiftly to resolve your issue or complaint.
At Just Drive, we are committed to:
- Acting fairly, reasonably, consistently and ethically.
- Resolving issues or complaints internally within reasonable timeframes.
- Providing an external dispute resolution avenue should we not satisfactorily resolve a matter or take to long to respond.
JUST DRIVE WILL
- Send you confirmation that we have received your complaint.
- Provide you a summary of your complaint to ensure that we have understood your complaint.
- Provide you with an indication of how long it will take to resolve your complaint.
- Keep you informed of the progress of your complaint.
- Maintain and keep records of your complaint.
- Provide a response to you within 5 days or sooner if we have resolved the complaint.
- We will update you on any reasons for a delay in response.
You may wish to seek a remedy via external dispute resolution and we will provide the contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service.
LODGING A COMPLAINT
|Telephone||1300 556 137 (Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 5:00pm)|
|Fax||1300 737 285|
The Complaints Officer
Just Drive Pty Ltd
Po Box 5639
Perth WA 6831
Should you not be happy with our resolution of your complaint, you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) for external dispute resolution.
THE CONTACT DETAILS FOR FOS
|Telephone||1300 780 808 (Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm AEST)|
|Fax||(03) 9613 6399|
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
GPO Box 3
Melbourne Vic 3001
OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Just Drive seeks to provide the best possible service to its customers by providing the best possible range of products and services.
We recognise that any personal information we collect about you will only be used for the purposes indicated in our Policy, where we have your consent to do so, or as otherwise required or authorised by law. It is important to us that you are confident that any personal information we collect from you or is received by us will be treated with appropriate respect ensuring protection of your personal information.
Our commitment in respect of personal information is to abide by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and any other relevant law.
PERSONAL INFORMATION, SENSITIVE INFORMATION
When we refer to personal information we mean information or an opinion about you, from which you are, or may reasonably be, identified.
The kinds of personal information may include (but is not limited to) your name, date of birth, driver's licence number, marital status, phone number, email address, address, employment history, income, assets and liabilities.
It is not common practice for us to collect other sensitive information about you (such as information about your health, religion, trade union membership, political opinion, sexual preference, Tax File Number or criminal record). We will only collect sensitive information about you with your consent.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED VIA THIS WEBSITE
The following information is collected for statistical purposes only when you visit this website. This data is anonymous. It is used to evaluate our website performance and to measure the interest in the various areas of our site:
- The number of visitors to the website (gathered via IP address logs)
- Your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the computer through which you have accessed the Internet)
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- The type of browser and operating system you are using
- Website chat transcripts(this information is stored overseas)
Just Drive will not try to identify you or your browsing activities except:
- where we are compelled to do so by law (for example: pursuant to a valid search warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs); or
- if your use is causing technical concerns for our site which may need to be resolved.
Just Drive will only record your email address if you send us a message. Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
Note: Different rules may apply to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information via other organisations that may be linked or associated with our website. We are not responsible for the use or disclosure of information through those other websites. Just Drive recommends you review the policies on those websites before providing any information.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information about you in order to conduct our business and to provide our services.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect personal information from you in a number of circumstances, including where you:
- make an enquiry with us via email, Website chat or telephone;
- request a quote or make an enquiry through our website;
- attend an event hosted by us; or
- apply for employment with us.
Where reasonable and practical we will collect your personal information directly from you. However, we will also collect information about you from third parties, such as a partner or spouse who contacts us on your behalf, from our contractors who supply services to us, from a publicly maintained record or from other individuals or companies authorised by you.
If you do not provide the information requested by us, we may not be able to provide you with our services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for the purpose for which it has been provided, for reasonably related secondary purposes, any other purpose you have consented to and any other purpose permitted under the Privacy Act. This may include using your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the products or services you requested;
- to verify your identity;
- to assess, process and manage your application for employment;
- for complaints handling or data analytics purposes; or
- to manage our relationship with you.
TO WHOM WILL WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
To enable us to maintain a successful business relationship with you, we may disclose your personal information to:
- organisations that provide products or services used or marketed by us,
- debt collectors;
- your employer/s or referees, your guarantors, your professional advisors, your bank or anyone else where you have provided consent;
- companies and contractors who we retain to provide services for us, such as information and infrastructure systems IT contractors, call centres, stationery printing houses, mail houses, storage facilities, lawyers, accountants and auditors, who will need to have access to your personal information to provide those services;
- people considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets;
- where we are required to do so by law, such as under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth); or
- other individuals or companies authorised by you.
Prior to disclosing any of your personal information to another person or organisation, we will take all reasonable steps to satisfy ourselves that:
a) the person or organisation has a commitment to protecting your personal information at least equal to our commitment, or
b) you have consented to us making the disclosure.
From time to time we may use your personal information to provide you with current information about, special offers you may find of interest, changes to our organisation, or new products or services being offered by us or any company we are associated with. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to us using your information to contact you on an ongoing basis for this purpose, including by mail, email, SMS, social media and telephone.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information, you may at any time decline to receive such information by selecting any opt-out options included or by contacting our Privacy Officer on the contact details below. We will not charge you for giving effect to your request and will take all reasonable steps to meet your request at the earliest possible opportunity.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is important to our relationship that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. During the course of our relationship with you we may ask you to inform us if any of your personal information has changed.
If you wish to make any changes to your personal information that we hold about you, you should contact us to have it updated. We will generally rely on you to assist us in informing us if the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will provide you with access to the personal information we hold about you, subject to limited exceptions in the Privacy Act as outlined below. You may request access to any of the personal information we hold about you, at any time, using the details specified below.
We may charge a fee for our reasonable costs in retrieving and supplying the information to you.
Depending on the type of request that you make we may respond to your request immediately, otherwise we usually respond to you within seven days of receiving your request. We may need to contact other entities to properly investigate your request.
An explanation will be provided to you if we deny you access to the personal information we hold about you.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, inaccurate or out of date you may request that we correct the information. If appropriate we will correct the personal information at the time of the request. Otherwise, we will provide an initial response to you within seven days of receiving your request. Where reasonable, and after our investigation, we will provide you with details about whether we have corrected the personal information within 30 days.
We may need to consult with other entities as part of our investigation.
If we refuse to correct personal information we will provide you with our reasons for not correcting the information.
DENIED ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
There may be situations where we are not required to provide you with access to your personal information. For example, such a situation would be information relating to an existing or anticipated legal proceeding with you, or if your request is vexatious.
An explanation will be provided to you if we deny you access to your personal information we hold.
USING GOVERNMENT IDENTIFIERS
If we collect government identifiers, such as your Drivers Licence number, we do not use or disclose this information other than required by law. We will never use a government identifier in order to identify you.
BUSINESS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING YOU
In most circumstances it will be necessary for us to identify you in order to successfully do business with you, however, where, it is lawful and practicable to do so, we will offer you the opportunity of doing business with us without providing us with personal information. Such a situation would be where you make general inquiries about a product or current promotional offers.
HOW SAFE AND SECURE IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE HOLD?
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information by storing it in a secure environment, and when the information is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed, it will be destroyed or permanently de-identified.
We will also take reasonable steps to protect any personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVACY
You may request further information about the way we manage your personal information by contacting our Privacy Officer on the contact details below.
For further information about privacy issues and the protection of privacy, visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner web site at www.oaic.gov.au.
MAKING A COMPLAINT ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
You may lodge a complaint by contacting our Privacy Officer on the contact details below.
We will acknowledge your complaint as soon as possible and within seven days. We will provide you with a decision on your privacy complaint within 15 days, provided that we have all necessary information and have completed any investigation required. In cases where further information, assessment, or investigation is required, we will seek to agree alternative time frames with you.
If you are dissatisfied with the response of our Privacy Officer you may make a complaint to our External Dispute Resolution Scheme, Financial Ombudsman Service Limited, which can be contacted on 1300 78 08 08 or firstname.lastname@example.org or the Privacy Commissioner which can be contacted on either www.oaic.gov.au or 1300 363 992.
JUST DRIVE CONTACT DETAILS
You can contact us by calling us on 1300 556 137 or by writing to:
Just Drive Complaints Officer
PO Box 5639
Perth WA 6831
You can email us at email@example.com or fax us on 1300 737 285.
We are constantly reviewing all of our policies and attempt to keep up to date with constantly changing Technology, law and market place practices.